Stroll down streets and alleys haunted by over 1,000 carved jack-o’-lanterns and lavishly costumed characters during America’s most spooktacular Hallowe'en event. Follow a mile-long, curving path illuminated by the flickering light of hand-carved jack-o'-lanterns, and meet classic costumed characters along the way. Feel the chilly whoosh of air as the Headless Horseman rides out of the shadows of Firestone Farm’s fields. Banter with dancing skeletons, witches and wizards, and witness unique vaudeville acts that include sword-swallowing, fire-breathing, death-defying stunts and more. They’re everywhere along Jack-o’-Lantern Boulevard. The good news is that you can bring the entire family. This is a kid-friendly, nightmare-free Hallowe'en gathering. Email Haunt Owner
All photos and videos within this listing are the property of Hallowe’en in Greenfield Village
- Abandon Haunted House2.9 miles away
- The Scream Machine Haunted House3.9 miles away
- Wilson Barn Pumpkin Fest6.5 miles away
- Wyandotte Jaycees Present: Kindred Haunted House8.4 miles away
- Notorious 313 Sinister History Tours by City Tour Detroit9.0 miles away
- Trapped in a Room with a Zombie9.4 miles away
Get DirectionsGet Directions
On the corner of Village Road and Oakwood Boulevard, just west of the Southfield Freeway (M-39) and south of Michigan Avenue (US-12).
There are no reviews for this listing yet
Review This Attraction
You Might Also Be Interested In...