Lake Breeze - Eagle Harbor MI Real Haunted Place
This resort is no longer in operation but the 1850's lighthouse lodge was believed to be haunted by a ghostly woman has been spotted on the porch looking out at Lake Superior. Stories say she is looking for her husband, who passed away in a freighter crash. Other reports here include various apparitions, lights that flicker and voices.
Nearby Real Haunts
- Calumet Theatre19.9 miles away
- Big Bay Point Lighthouse48.6 miles away
- Forest Roberts Theatre at Northern Michigan University71.8 miles away
- Old City Orphanage formerly known as Holy Cross Orphanage72.7 miles away
- Landmark Inn72.7 miles away
- Kitchie Cemetery80.2 miles away
Recently Shared Experiences & Comments
Be the first to Share Your Experience with this haunt.
Share Your Experience or Comments - Lake Breeze
Disclaimer: Michigan Haunted Houses does not endorse or support trespassing to visit real haunts. Before you visit ANY local real haunt, make sure to acquire the appropriate permits and/or permissions, and be respectful of privately owned properties. Countless Haunt Hunters have been arrested, ticketed, and reprimanded by the authorities for trespassing. To avoid this, be sure to get in touch with the property owners before visiting a haunt, and respect their hours of operation, local regulations, and rules for visiting at all times. Happy haunting!