Journey through Wonderland, Sleepy Hollow and other familiar yet strange worlds. Every step draws you into storybook spookiness. Pirates, Hansel and Gretel, the Mad Scientist and an angry mob are waiting behind the next twist in the shadowy path to delight you. Revel in the Top Hat Side Show, a raucous sword-swallowing, fire-breathing act. Peruse the flying broomsticks, and comfort yourself with craft beers, warm apple cider and fresh doughnuts. The torches are lit, bells are tolling, skeletons are dancing and pumpkins are singing, all to make this the most stirring night of the year. Email Haunt Owner
Hours of Operation: 6pm -10pm
Admission Costs: General Admission (12+) - $13.75
Youth (2-11) - $13.75
Children (Under 2 years) - Free
- event open dates
- The Scream Machine Haunted House3.9 miles away
- Wilson Barn Pumpkin Fest6.5 miles away
- Hush Haunted Attraction7.6 miles away
- Wyandotte Jaycees Present: Kindred Haunted House8.4 miles away
- Notorious 313 Sinister History Tours by City Tour Detroit9.0 miles away
- Trapped in a Room with a Zombie9.4 miles away
Email Verified So Worth it!
adults and children can go trick or treating the walk through the village was nice, the pumpkins are awesome. the side shows are excellent. my boyfriend and I walked along the mile walk and enjoyed the scenes and each others company.
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: Length of Event: > 1 hour Time Visited: 5PM - 9PM Would Recommend: Yes Suitable For Kids: Yes