Kitchie Cemetery - Trout Creek MI Real Haunted Places
At this cemetery, there have been reports of screaming, floating orbs around visitors' cars and the creepy sound of chainsaws.
Nearby Real Haunts
- The Paulding Light11.3 miles away
- Calumet Theatre61.2 miles away
- Big Bay Point Lighthouse66.7 miles away
- Old City Orphanage formerly known as Holy Cross Orphanage74.8 miles away
- Forest Roberts Theatre at Northern Michigan University75.0 miles away
- Landmark Inn75.3 miles away
Get DirectionsView Larger Map
Recently Shared Experiences & Comments
Be the first to Share Your Experience with this haunt.
Share Your Experience or Comments - Kitchie Cemetery
Disclaimer: Michigan Haunted Houses does not endorse or support trespassing to visit real haunts. Before you visit ANY local real haunt, make sure to acquire the appropriate permits and/or permissions, and be respectful of privately owned properties. Countless Haunt Hunters have been arrested, ticketed, and reprimanded by the authorities for trespassing. To avoid this, be sure to get in touch with the property owners before visiting a haunt, and respect their hours of operation, local regulations, and rules for visiting at all times. Happy haunting!